Although we have specific needs at different times, ISMAS is always looking for highly skilled, highly motivated individuals who thrive in a team setting to help us accomplish our goals. Along with a challenging environment, ISMAS provides it’s employees with the following benefits (after completing a 90 day probationary period):
- Company paid medical benefits for the employee. Family members can be added for additional cost to the employee.
- Dental and Vision insurance is available through the company, but is paid for by the employee.
- Life insurance for $15,000. is provided by and paid for by the company. Additional insurance is available which must be purchased by the employee.
- After completing one year of service, we offer a 401k savings plan in which the company will provide a 50% match of up to 6% of your salary.
- Company paid training is provided as needed. We like to see growth and advancement from within the company.
Just Getting Started ?
A minimum of a United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Document (MMD) is required to get started. With the completion of the requirements for this documentation, you will be able to join with our company at the level of OS (Ordinary Seaman). After meeting sea time and training requirements set forth by the United States Coast Guard, you can work your way up through the ranks at your own pace.
Send us your information
Click on the application link below, print it, and send it in with your resume and a copy of all your appropriate documents (MMD, STCW, etc) and we will get started.
PO Box 159
San Antonio, Florida